April 23, 2021

Not much has changed since last week. Right now we are waiting on heat. We just can’t get out of this high 30s and 40 days to get the water temp into the 50s. Next weeks forecast looks much better and if it holds we should be ready to roll on time by May 7th opening day.

We have a few dates left in May and June so get in sooner rather than later if you want one. After July 10 is wide open.








Posted in Reports.