Well more big rains over the weekend and we went from starting this week to yet another hold up. Some day we will get going. If things get rolling I may cancel a family trip and add a week of dates the first part o
June 16, 17, 21, 23, 28 and 29. July 10, 16, 18, 27, 28. August and September have lots of openings.